Thursday, July 30, 2009


July 23, 2009 my grandmother passed away. She was 86 and suffered from dementia and was confined to a wheelchair because of a stroke she suffered several years ago. We knew she was going soon. But it still doesn't lessen the pain I felt when I received the phone call saying she had passed. I love my grandma very much and miss her terribly. We were extremely close and I'll always cherish the time we spent together. I know she is so much happier now. She is no longer in pain. She has been reunited with her husband. I just want to thank everyone who was there for me during this time. I love you all.

1 comment:

JeRrY aNd MeLiSsA said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma! I know how close you were with her but knowing that she isn't in pain anymore and is reunited with your grandpa helps the pain. My prayers are with ya, love ya lots!